Solari di Udine S.p.A. will use the data relating exclusively for commercial and promotional purposes and they will be processed in electronic way in accordance with the Decree 196 / 03.
In compliance with the provisions of D. Lgs. N.196/2003, and in particular the provisions under Article 13 'Information', Solari di Udine SpA, with registered office in Via Gino Pieri 29, 33100 Udine, as holder of the data processing, would like to inform that:
1.The personal and demographic data supplied by you for the purposes communicated during data collection shall be treated in compliance with the mentioned before law and the confidentiality obligations therein.
2. data are treated for institutional purposes, connected or instrumental to our Company, such as storage, processing, billing and management of any relationship existing.
3.for the communication of information on future business initiatives, announce of new products, services and offers by Solari di Udine SpA sending of communications it will be made also by third parties appointed by Solari di Udine SpA and particularly sales network and technical assistance.
4. The personal and demographic information are strictly necessary in order to process the purposes communicated under collection.
5. that data will be stored in our database and recorded in order to allow access only to those in charge to data processing appointed by Solari di Udine SpA
6. full list of all those responsible for the processing of personal data, appointed by us, is easily obtainable by writing to email@example.com
7. the information will not be transmitted and communicated.
8. The data processing is done through electronic instruments that guarantee security and confidentiality. Interested parties may at any time exercise their rights (confirm, deletion, updating, modification, integration, transformation in anonymous form, block, opposition to treatment) against the data holder in accordance with art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, by contacting the controller through the following channels: